The Half Of It
An exciting excursion that takes you through the picturesque central spine of our island via comfortably outfitted 4 x 4 vehicles allowing for a 360° panoramic view. Travel from the hotel along the bustling Grand Anse belt up Lowthers Lane to the first photo stop at Government gate. From there the cool and refreshing waters of the beautiful Annandale Waterfall beckons paired with the buzz of activities of local vendors. A short swim in the cool waters will leave you feeling revitalized.
The tour then takes you through the rolling hills of the Grand Etang Forest Reserve, to the Welcome Center and breath-taking lake where you stop for a moment to enjoy some refreshment amidst nature’s flora and fauna.
Continue through the forest to the town of Grenville and then return via the scenic eastern coastline. Get an interesting glimpse into some of our history and cultural norms at Battle Hill or the preparation and sampling of the delicacy sea eggs or sea moss (seasonal). Trek through some of the rural villages on the way to the Westerhall Estate for taste of one of Grenada’s finest rums before returning to your hotel after a fun filled tour.
Tour timing: 4.5 hours
**Lunch option is also available for this tour
Monday to Friday at 9:00am and 1:00pm
Things to note
- This is a fully guided tour.
- Reservation is required for this tour.
- Tour vehicles are equipped with USB charging port for cameras and mobile phones. Chargers are not available.
- On-board refreshment including seasonal fruits available.
- Children under 4 years are not charged. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operating Minimum: 4 passengers per tour.
- This tour may be unsuitable for the physically challenged and persons with neck, back and heart conditions.
- Tours may be cancelled due to weather conditions at short notice. This is totally beyond the control of the staff of Funtastic Island Adventures.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the tour.
What to bring/wear
- Please wear comfortable/loose clothing that will facilitate climbing in and out of the jeep without problems.
- Please bring a towel and change of clothes.
- Please wear swim suit/trunks or clothing that can get wet.
- Please bring/wear comfortable shoes suitable for short walks. Sneakers or other sturdy, closed toe shoes are recommended. Sandals with straps or heels should not be used.
- Hats, caps, Sun bloc and repellant may also be desirable.
And of course please bring your fun loving and adventurous self and be in for a FUNTASTIC time!!
For Reservations and Pricing: