As the saying goes, when in Rome….Do as the Romans do, so when on vacation in Grenada, a taste of our Rums is a MUST! This will be a day well spent as you get to see and sample some of Grenada’s finest rums as well as an ‘under the counter’ experience that will both shock and awaken your taste buds.
We start off this adventure at the Westerhall Estate the home of the premium Westerhall Rums. Enjoy the atmosphere of this aged and rustic Estate as you get a glimpse into the making of these quality rums. Of course this part of the tour would not be complete without sampling some of the mixtures to set the taste buds alight as you continue on.
The tour then makes it way along the eastern coastline all the way up north to the River Antoine Distillery, home of the famed Rivers Rum. Here again you get a glimpse into the making of this popular product with sampling. On completion of the tour relax in the comfortable surroundings of the restaurant and enjoy a sumptuous local meal before heading back south to our final stop.
The final stop takes you to the Grenada Sugar Factory, the home of the fine Clarks Court Rums. Having received many awards, it boasts some of Grenada’s top rums as well as the decadent Amazin Chocolate liqueur. Getting a glimpse of the production process and sampling some of the products will be a well deserved end to an amazing day.
Tour timing: Approximately 5 hours
Tour Minimum: 4 persons
This tour is available weekly every Monday and Friday from 9:30am to 3:30pm. Availability is subject to operating minimums.
Things to note
- This is a fully guided tour.
- Reservation is required for this tour.
- Tour vehicles are equipped with USB charging port for cameras and mobile phones. Chargers are not available.
- On-board refreshment including seasonal fruits available.
- Children under 5 years are not charged. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operating Minimum: 4 passengers per tour.
- This tour may be unsuitable for the physically challenged and persons with neck, back and heart conditions.
- Tours may be cancelled due to weather conditions at short notice. This is totally beyond the control of the staff of Funtastic Island Adventures.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the tour.
What to bring/wear
- Please wear comfortable/loose clothing and shoes that will facilitate climbing in and out of the jeep without problems.
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are suitable for short walks. Shoes with heels are not recommended.
- Sun bloc and repellant may also be desirable.
For Reservations and Pricing: