A View From Qua Qua
A hike to historic Mt. Qua Qua is a must for every true explorer.
A calming ride through the undulating hills of the Grand Etang Forest Reserve to the start point at the Welcome Center will prepare you for the exciting journey ahead. Our open back 4 x 4 vehicles will allow you to breathe in nature at its most awesome.
Once there it is time for the climb, so strap up, strap on and we are ready to go. The terrain on the way up can be a bit challenging at times, but exciting throughout. The spectacular views along the way will captivate you so ensure you have your cameras ready to capture some amazing memories.
Once at the top you can relax while you learn a bit of the intriguing history of the area, and take in the view from the top before starting on the way back down.
Back at the Welcome Center, enjoy some refreshment, perhaps see a Mona monkey or two before heading back to your hotel, guest house, ship or home.
Tour timing: 4 hours
Tour minimum – 6 persons
Tour available daily at 8:30a.m.
Things to note
- This is a fully guided tour.
- Reservation is required for this tour.
- Tour vehicles are equipped with USB charging port for cameras and mobile phones. Chargers are not available.
- On-board refreshment including seasonal fruits available.
- Children under 5 years are not charged. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operating Minimum: 4 passengers per tour.
- This tour may be unsuitable for the physically challenged and persons with neck, back and heart conditions.
- Tours may be cancelled due to weather conditions at short notice. This is totally beyond the control of the staff of Funtastic Island Adventures.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the tour.
What to bring/wear
- Please wear comfortable/loose clothing that will facilitate climbing in and out of the jeep without problems.
- A change of clothing may be desirable for post hike.
- An extra bottle of water and a small snack may also be desirable.
- Please bring/wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking. Sneakers or other sturdy, closed toe shoes, shoes that can get wet are recommended. Sandals with straps or heels should not be used.
- Hats, caps, Sun bloc and repellant may also be desirable.
And of course please bring your fun loving and adventurous self and be in for a FUNTASTIC time!!
For Reservations and Pricing: