Embrace the opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the urban south and escape to the more serene and nature packed terra firma of the northern shores. Bask in the spectacular sights and sounds of the north on this fully guided tour. Choose from an intriguing mix of sites and sights, excursions, culinary delights and more that will have you intrigued as you go from one site to the next aboard unique, open back 4 x 4 jeeps that give you a 360° panoramic view and allow you to be truly a part of the natural environment surrounding you. Plus our knowledgeable and FUN guides will ensure that you enjoy every moment of your journey from the spectacular panoramic perch of the Welcome Stone, to the rustic and historic Slave’s Pen, to the beautiful and rejuvenating Golden Falls or famous rum, delicious food and delightful tour at the River Antoine Distillery.
We give you a choice from a variety of northern gems from which you can choose four (4) and we are ready to take you on a fun excursion that we guarantee will leave you wanting more.
Belvedere Estate and Farm House, David (Dah-vee) Beach, Leapers Hill, La Fortune Museum, Welcome Stone, Levera Pond, Bedford Point Levera, , Petroglyphs at Rose Hill, Peggy’s Whim, Belmont Estate, The Slave Pen, The Grenada Chocolate Company, Belmont Estate, Lake Antoine, River Antoine Distillery & Great House, Pearls Airstrip.
Have fun while absorbing the surrounding beauty, while absorbing clean and fresh air to revitalize your body, mind and spirit, while absorbing more fascinating information about this Isle of Spice, and then come back for more!
Tour timing: Approximately 6 hours
Tour Minimum: 4 persons
This tour is available weekly every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30am to 3:30pm. Availability is subject to operating minimums.
Things to note
- This is a fully guided tour.
- Reservation is required for this tour.
- Tour vehicles are equipped with USB charging port for cameras and mobile phones. Chargers are not available.
- On-board refreshment including seasonal fruits available.
- Children under 5 years are not charged. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operating Minimum: 4 passengers per tour
- This tour may be unsuitable for the physically challenged and persons with neck, back and heart conditions.
- Tours may be cancelled due to weather conditions at short notice. This is totally beyond the control of the staff of Funtastic Island Adventures.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the tour.
What to bring/wear
- Please wear comfortable/loose clothing and shoes that will facilitate climbing in and out of the jeep without problems.
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are suitable for short walks. Shoes with heels are not recommended.
- Please bring a towel and change of clothes.
- Please wear swim suit/trunks or clothing that can get wet.
- Sun bloc and repellant may also be desirable.
And of course please bring your fun loving and adventurous self and be in for a FUNTASTIC time!!
For Reservations and Pricing: