Discover more of the magic and beauty of Grenada by spending some quality time in the saddle!! Our horseback riding tours give you the opportunity to explore parts of the Spice Isle on horseback. Enjoy at your own pace, all while bonding with your horse as well as capturing perhaps some of your most colourful memories.
This horseback riding tour takes you through some beautiful mountain trails high up in the island’s interior, exposing you to some breathtaking and panoramic views. Give yourself totally up to nature as you trek trough lush vegetation on sure-footed horses, stopping only to take in the views while sampling some fresh seasonal fruits. The tour starts with you meeting your horse and learning the riding essentials for one of our experienced guides. Then off you go to explore parts of the 10 acre mountain range passing and greeting ducks swimming in a natural pond and a donkey on the way through the winding trails with more awe-inspiring sights to and from the stables.
Tour timing: 2 hours
Tour minimum – 4 persons
This tour is available daily (Sunday to Saturday) from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Things to note
- This is a fully guided tour.
- Reservation is required for this tour.
- Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Head covers and helmets are provided. It is mandatory to wear these on this tour.
- Operating Minimum: 5 passengers per tour.
- Maximum Weight: 200 lbs. (91 kg)
- This tour may be unsuitable for the physically challenged and persons with neck, back and heart conditions.
- Tours may be cancelled due to weather conditions at short notice. This is totally beyond the control of the staff of Funtastic Island Adventures.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the tour.
- Refreshment will consist of one (1) complimentary drink of either fruit juice or rum punch per person on tour.
What to bring/wear
- Please wear comfortable/loose clothing that will facilitate climbing on and off a horse without problems. Trousers are recommended for both men and women.
- Sneakers or other sturdy, closed toe shoes are recommended. Sandals with straps or heels should not be used.
- Sun bloc and repellant may also be desirable.
And of course please bring your fun loving and adventurous self and be in for a FUNTASTIC time!!
For Reservations and Pricing: