Chasing Waterfalls (Half Day Tour)
Contrary to the popular song ‘Don’t go chasing Waterfalls’, chasing waterfalls in Grenada is a MUST, as we can boast some of the most spectacular falls to be found anywhere in the Caribbean! Leave you hotel, guest house or ship and be prepared to be awed by the sheer beauty of the interior of our island that this tour would expose you to. Trek through dense undergrowth, sampling freshly picked fruits, and gaining some local knowledge of the local flora and fauna, revealing unique and refreshing rivers and springs along the way. Be prepared to get wet and be taken in by the sheer beauty of the natural atmosphere that will leave you feeling rejuvenated at the end.
The Half Day option takes you along the western coastline of the island, first to the popular Concord Waterfall. Jump in for a cool swim and also get some great photo memories to take back with you. The tour continues back along the western coastline and through the Grenville Vale Estate, New Hampshire village to the popular and picturesque Annandale Waterfall. Relax and enjoy the feel of nature surrounding you, jump in and be refreshed in the cool and revitalizing waters of this natural gem.
Sip on a cool drink at the bar of the Wild Orchid Restaurant & Bar if this is your choice, before making your way back to your hotel, guest house, ship or home.
Tour timing: 4.5 hours
Tour minimum – 4 persons
This tour is available Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday only) from 8:00am to 5:30pm and can be done morning or afternoon from 8:30am to 1:00pm and afternoon from 1:00pm to 5:30pm.
Things to note
- This is a fully guided tour.
- Reservation is required for this tour.
- Tour vehicles are equipped with USB charging port for cameras and mobile phones. Chargers are not available.
- On-board refreshment including seasonal fruits is available.
- Children under 5 years are not charged. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operating Minimum: 4 passengers per tour.
- This tour may be unsuitable for the physically challenged and persons with neck, back and heart conditions.
- Tours may be cancelled due to weather conditions at short notice. This is totally beyond the control of the staff of Funtastic Island Adventures.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the tour.
What to bring/wear
- Please wear comfortable/loose clothing that will facilitate climbing in and out of the jeep without problems as well as short hikes. Legging, slacks or track pants are recommended.
- Please bring/wear comfortable shoes suitable for hiking. Sneakers or closed toe shoes are recommended.
- Please bring a towel and change of clothes. A change of shoes may also be recommended as shoes may get wet.
- Please wear swim suit/trunks or clothing that can get wet. Please note that white swim suits or trunks may be easily stained by the sulphur around the fall.
- Hat, Cap, sun glasses and sun bloc and insect repellant may also be desirable.
And of course please bring your fun loving and adventurous self and be in for a FUNTASTIC time!!
For Reservations and Pricing: