Chasing Waterfalls (Full Day Tour)
Contrary to the popular song ‘Don’t go chasing Waterfalls’, chasing waterfalls in Grenada is a MUST, as we can boast some of the most spectacular falls to be found anywhere in the Caribbean! Leave your hotel, guest house or ship and be prepared to be awed by the sheer beauty of the interior of our island that this tour would expose you to. Trek through sometimes thick brush, pick and sample fresh fruits and gain some local knowledge of the local flora and fauna, revealing unique and refreshing rivers and springs along the way. Enjoy on-board refreshments and local seasonal fruits as you go along. Be prepared to get wet and be taken in by the sheer beauty of the natural atmosphere that will leave you feeling rejuvenated at the end.
The Full Day option starts off with a scenic drive through the rolling hills of the Grand Etang Forest Reserve with spectacular scenery enshrouded by pure nature. Make your way past the popular Welcome Center and Crater Lake to the first stop at the serene Adelphi Falls for a short swim and relaxation before moving on.
It gets better with the second stop at the Golden Falls at Mt. Horne. After an invigorating hike, thoroughly enjoy this thrust into pure unadulterated nature with a therapeutic experience at this natural wonder that flows cold on one side and warm on the other. You will not want to leave, but unfortunately leave you must for the next stop.
Enjoy a light lunch at the Good Food Restaurant in the town of Grenville before heading to the final stop at the Mt. Carmel Falls on the eastern coast. Here you will find another gem that would have you awed by its natural beauty. Jump in and enjoy a swim in the cool waters before heading back to your hotel via the beautiful eastern coastline.
Tour timing: 6 hours
Tour available Sunday, Wednesday & Saturday at 8:30a.m.
Things to note
- This is a fully guided tour.
- Reservation is required for this tour.
- Tour vehicles are equipped with USB charging port for cameras and mobile phones. Chargers are not available.
- On-board refreshment including seasonal fruits available.
- Children under 5 years are not charged. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operating Minimum: 4 passengers per tour.
- This tour may be unsuitable for the physically challenged and persons with neck, back and heart conditions.
- Tours may be cancelled due to weather conditions at short notice. This is totally beyond the control of the staff of Funtastic Island Adventures.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the tour.
What to bring/wear
- Please wear comfortable/loose clothing that will facilitate climbing in and out of the jeep without problems.
- Please bring a towel and change of clothes.
- Please wear swim suit/trunks or clothing that can get wet. Please avoid white where possible as there is possibility of staining from the Sulphur at Golden Falls.
- Please bring/wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking. Sneakers or other sturdy, closed toe shoes, shoes that can get wet are recommended. Sandals with straps or heels should not be used.
- Hats, caps, Sun bloc and repellant may also be desirable.
And of course please bring your fun loving and adventurous self and be in for a FUNTASTIC time!!
For Reservations and Pricing: