By Land & Sea
You could never go wrong with this FUNTASTIC combination tour that allows you to enjoy the best of Grenada by land and sea.
Be picked up in style at the Grenada Yacht Club and enjoy a relaxing and scenic cruise along the western coastline with photo stops along the way, basking in the cool breezes wafting off the beautiful blue Caribbean Sea. First, sail into the Caribbean’s most picturesque sheltered harbor – The Carenage and then to the Mollinere Bay for some snorkeling fun. A short snorkel to the world renowned underwater sculpture park will leave you in awe as will the sea life visible en route. Get a close up view of fishing boats and fishermen in action, all a part of the rich beauty and culture of our island. Up to the northernmost part of the island disembark at the jetty in the historic town of Sauteurs and get ready to head inland!
The adventure continues as you are picked up by our Kia 4 x 4 jeeps, travelling through our picturesque countryside enjoying a 360° panoramic view, to the renowned Belmont Estate for a sumptuous local buffet lunch. Dine in comfort with the sounds of local or Caribbean music to liven both your spirit and the atmosphere.
Onwards to the River Antoine Rum Distillery to see just how the very popular Rivers Rum is made and get to sample it as well!! No worries, you are on vacation, so a taste of rum is a must!
After some scrumptious food and rum tasting, the journey heads south through the richly agricultural parish of St. Andrew including taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling the town of Grenville. Continue through the rolling but scenic hills of the Grand Etang Forest Reserve for a brief photo stop at the Grand Etang Welcome Center and back to your hotel or cruise ship.
Tour time – 4.5 hours
Tour Minimum – 6 persons
This tour is available weekly on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:30am and 12:30pm. Your tour time will be confirmed at the time of booking.
Things to note
- This is a fully guided tour.
- Reservation is required for this tour.
- Minimum Age: 4 years.
- Maximum Weight: 250 lbs. (115 kg.).
- Operating Minimum: 6 passengers per tour / Maximum: 16 passengers per tour.
- Tour vehicles are equipped with USB charging port for cameras and mobile phones. Chargers are not available.
- This tour may be unsuitable for the physically challenged and persons with heart conditions.
- Tours may be cancelled due to weather and sea conditions at short notice. This is totally beyond the control of the staff at Spice Isle Adventures and Funtastic Island Adventures Ltd.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the tour.
- Refreshment will be provided for the duration of the tour. Lunch is also provided.
- Vegetarian option is available for lunch.
What to bring
- Please bring a towel.
- Please wear swim suit/trunks or clothing suitable for water.
- Please bring a change of dry clothing.
- Please bring water shoes or other suitable footwear to go into the water.
- Hat, cap, sun glasses and sun bloc, hats and repellant may also be desirable.
And of course please bring your fun loving and adventurous self and be in for a FUNTASTIC time!!
For Reservations and Pricing: