By Land & Sea Combination Tour
You could never go wrong with this FUNTASTIC combination tour that allows you to enjoy the best of Grenada by land and sea.
Be picked up in style at the Grenada Yacht Club and enjoy a relaxing and scenic cruise along the western coastline with photo stops along the way, basking in the cool breezes wafting off the beautiful blue Caribbean Sea. A short snorkel to the world renowned underwater sculpture park will leave you in awe as will the sea life visible en route. Get a close up view of fishing boats and fishermen in action, all a part of the rich beauty and culture of our island. Up to the northernmost part of the island disembark at the jetty in the historic town of Sauteurs and get ready to head inland! (Tour Segment time – 1.5 hours).
The adventure continues as you are picked up by our Kia 4 x 4 jeeps, travelling through our picturesque countryside enjoying a 360° panoramic view, to the historic Belmont Estate to enjoy a very tasty local buffet meal and tour. You can also purchase some of their delectable locally made chocolate bars and other items as gifts to take with you or just to enjoy yourself. (Tour Segment time – 1.5 hours).
Onwards to the River Antoine Rum Distillery to see just how the very popular Rivers Rum is made and get to sample it as well!! No worries, you are on vacation, so a taste of rum is a must!
After some scrumptious food and rum tasting, the journey heads south through the richly agricultural parish of St. Andrew including taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling the town of Grenville. Continue through the rolling but scenic hills of the Grand Etang Forest Reserve for a brief photo stop at the Grand Etang Welcome Center and back to your hotel or cruise ship. (Tour Segment time – 1.5 hours).
Call or use the booking form below to get pricing
Introductory offer: Receive a 15% discount!
This tour is available weekly on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:00am and 12:30pm. Tours are usually confirmed (24) hours after receiving a booking. Bookings via phone can be immediately confirmed. Availability is subject to operating minimums.
Tour briefing: Approx. 10 minutes.
Equipment Distribution: 5 – 10 minutes depending on the size of the group.
Tour time: Approx. 4.5 hours.
Pick up & drop off: Yes (town of St. George).
- Please bring a towel.
- Please wear swim suit/trunks or clothing suitable for water.
- Please bring a change of dry clothing.
- Please bring water shoes or other suitable footwear to go into the water.
- Sun bloc, hats and repellant may also be desirable.
And of course please bring your fun loving and adventurous self and be in for a FUNTASTIC time!!.
- This is a fully guided tour.
- Reservation is required for this tour.
Maximum Weight: 280 lbs. (115 kg.).
- Operating Minimum: 6 passengers per tour / Maximum: 12 passengers per tour.
- Jeep Tour vehicles are equipped with USB charging port for cameras and mobile phones. Chargers are not available.
This tour may be unsuitable for the physically challenged and persons with heart conditions.
- Tours may be cancelled due to weather and sea conditions at short notice. This is totally beyond the control of the staff at Spice Isle Adventures and Funtastic Island Adventures Ltd.
- All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the tour.
- Refreshment will be provided for the duration of the tour.
Outback / Jeep Tours
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the urban south and escape to the more serene and nature packed terra firma of the northern shores
The Half Of It
A half day tour with or without lunch option, inclusive of historic sites, rum sampling, waterfall and lake stops
History & Adventure
Historic and cultural tour with "saraka" type food and dance with the Tivoli Drummers